Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why?


Does anyone still use phonebooks? (Besides those few who also use checks to pay for groceries?) Is there a way to opt out of receiving them? Would the effort of carrying them from our front porch to the recycle bin bother me less if they were hurled at our doorstep consistently outside of naptime.

Loud thud, Dogs barking, Babies crying, Me cursing the underpaid immigrant worker carrying the 200# of unwanted, baby-waking, landfill material. sigh


Really??

1 comment:

  1. So funny that you posted about this. I was thinking the same thing last week. I was getting frustrated with trying to find a number on the computer, so I had the revelation of using a "phonebook". Yup, it's true. Can't remember the last time I did that.

    And I agree, there's got to be a way to request they not be delivered if you don't want them. Such a waste!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. As long as they are kind. Or maybe just not unkind.