Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hat Tricks

While bathing our boys, I applied a towering bubble yarmulke to the crown of Bert's head.  It looked ridiculous and he had no idea it was there.  Ernie reveled in the fact that Bert  was completely unsuspecting.

I asked Ernie if I could give him a bubble hat too. His response was an adamant "NO".  So, while he was turned and splashing the wall, I cleverly gave him one anyway.  Little Bert was equally tickled by big brother's secret hat.
  
Here we are, all laughing together for very different reasons.  I have heard smoking pot can have that same effect which is why it causes paranoia.  HEY, maybe they weren't laughing at each other but me instead.

1 comment:

Your thoughts are welcome here. As long as they are kind. Or maybe just not unkind.