Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

H.S.


So, its not as if Howard Stern is the worst looking person in the world, but there are times when I wish I felt I resembled him less. When I take the time to "fix" my hair, it’s nice enough and I can hide my cowlicks and receding hairline/male pattern balding to look quite female. Often I am too tired or busy and allow my hair to dry naturally. That coupled with no make-up...well its just very Howard Stern. Regularly, my husband will look at me thinking perhaps nothing at all. And if my hair is in its natural state, I feel compelled to ask him if Howard’s people called. He dutifully obliges me with the anticipated response of, " Yes Maggie, he needs his hair back."

2 comments:

Your thoughts are welcome here. As long as they are kind. Or maybe just not unkind.