Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I did say, "Please"

Having gone to bed without eating dinner(unless pb&J scrap from baby bag counts) and been robbed of ANOTHER restful night, the low blood sugar and sleep induced madness inspired me to say these words to my the dog again.

Me: In the nicest and most quiet voice I have:  "King Simon, Please Fuck Off!"
Wait...after persevorating for 3 hours I now recall with accuracy:   
Me:"King Simon, Please go fuck your self."  Nice
King Simon:   wag wag, loyal and nervous gaze
Perhaps when he passes to the better place I will stop hating us both for how much I deny him.
sigh

I would like an angry disturbed font for days I like this.
Where is the WTF font??

1 comment:

Your thoughts are welcome here. As long as they are kind. Or maybe just not unkind.