Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Uh Oh

This email excerpt from my husband. Love him.  (Image added by me)

Scary! After taking huge dump, I am sort of standing/sitting on a credenza in my boss's office discussing our "new action plan"(as if we had an old one). I look down and, to my horror, notice the brown smattering skid clinging to my pant leg.


At first I think its poop and have to scramble to get out of there(not easy with him). Once safe in the confines of my office, I conducted a comprehensive sniff check and began proper investigation. To my relief, I discover the remaining beans pasted to the bench of our break table where I ate my breakfast. Fuck I almost had a heart attack!!!!!.

2 comments:

  1. That is both extremely gross, and hilarious at the same time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO... seriously ~ laughed my ass COMPLETELY OFF!!!!

    You are hysterical, Darlin!!
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. As long as they are kind. Or maybe just not unkind.