Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coffee Jitters

Dear Readers,

I am stressed by the notion that my previous post could be hurtful to anyone who has taken the time to visit my blog. Unfortunately, I (immaturely) tend to feel a general disregard for those whom I feel disregarded by. I don't however suspect that the aforementioned are reading blogs and getting twisted up over becoming the material of a new blogger's rant.

However, if offended, please submit your comment so I may rethink my post and edit accordingly. I really was just having a laugh at the expense of those whose appearance and behavior seemed well matched and left quite an impression.

I am aware of the many unfavorable impressions I too, have made. It happens.
Anyway, I am sorry if I have been unfair.

Sincerely,
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. As long as they are kind. Or maybe just not unkind.